Offices, houses, hotels, and other public spaces rely on cleaners to maintain them tidy and in order. Cleaning and sanitizing kitchens, restrooms, and other public spaces are among their primary responsibilities, along with other general housekeeping tasks such as sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming floors.
Location: Surrey, BC
The wage: $26.50 per hour for a standard 40-hour workweek.
Employment is on a permanent basis, including benefits.
Time to get started: Starts ASAP
|KING CAPON LIMITED needs Canadian poultry farm workers|
Without any sort of academic credential
1 to less than 7 months
- Scrub, rinse, and dry floors.
- Clear the dust from the furnishings
- Rugs, drapes, upholstery, and carpets all need to be vacuumed.
- Fixtures and appliances in the kitchen and bathroom should be cleaned, disinfected, and polished.
- Clean up the hospital and other locations.
- Look after and report found objects
- Respond to patrons’ needs for supplemental amenities.
- Gather trash and clean out cans.
- Clean the floors, the ceiling, and the windows
- Respond to consumer issues and complaints
The job posting specifies the kind of people that may apply.
- Either you were born in Canada or you are a legal resident of the country, either temporarily or permanently.
- Your work visa in Canada is up to date.
You should not submit an application if you do not legally have the right to work in Canada. Your application will go unanswered by the potential employer.
Instructions for Submission
By email: [email protected]